Manual of Equine Reproduction 3rd Edition
By Steven Brinsko, Terry Blanchard, Dickson Varner, James Schumacher and Charles Love
Manual of Equine Reproduction 3rd Edition PDF provides a comprehensive look at the reproductive management of horses, including management of stallions, pregnant mares, and neonatal foals. Expert authors use a concise, practical approach in discussing improved therapies and treatments in equine breeding. You’ll enhance your skills and knowledge with this book’s detailed coverage of techniques used in the reproductive examination, breeding procedures, pregnancy diagnosis, foaling, and reproductive tract surgery.
- A clinical emphasis includes a step-by-step format of possible scenarios from conception to breeding management.
- Practical information includes topics such as breeding with transported cooled or frozen semen, and caring for the broodmare and newborn foal.
- The organization of material corresponds to the course of study in veterinary school, so you can find topics easily.
- Chapter objectives and study questions at the beginning of each chapter guide you through the material and provide clear learning goals.
- Evaluation of Breeding Records chapter covers the importance of breeding records, and how to use them to evaluate stallion performance and optimize fertility.