Principles of Medical Biochemistry 3rd Edition
By Gerhard Meisenberg PhD , William H. Simmons PhD
Principles of Medical Biochemistry 3rd Edition PDF. “Highly Commended,” Basic and Clinical Sciences Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.studentconsult.com, along with downloadable illustrations, 150 USMLE-style test questions, 20 clinical case studies, chapter summaries, and integration links to related subjects.
- Understand biochemistry, cell biology, and genetics together in context through an integrated approach.
- Get only the information you need for your course with comprehensive yet focused coverage of relevant topics.
- Review and reinforce your learning using the glossary of technical terms, highlighted in the text and with interactive features online.
- Tap into the most up-to-date coverage of new developments in genome research, the molecular basis of genetic diseases, techniques of DNA sequencing and molecular diagnosis, RNA interference as a mechanism both for regulation of gene expression and for anti-viral defense, and more.
- Gain a clear visual understanding through new and updated figures that provide current and relevant guidance.
- Make the link between basic science and clinical medicine with new Clinical Example boxes in nearly every chapter.
Focus on the most essential biochemistry principles and how they apply to clinical medicine