The Biochemistry of Inorganic Polyphosphates 2nd Edition
By Igor S. Kulaev, Vladimir Vagabov, Tatiana Kulakovskaya
The Biochemistry of Inorganic Polyphosphates 2nd Edition PDF fills the need for an exhaustive resource on inorganic polyphosphate metabolism. The authors describe the structure and properties of these compounds and presents a comparative analysis of the newest and traditional methods of their extraction from cells. Distribution of polyphosphates in organisms, their localization in cells and tissues is also described.
- Comprehensive presentation of inorganic polyphosphate metabolism
- Follows polyphosphates in cells of organisms from different stages of evolution
- Presents methods for the analysis and study of polyP-dependent enzymes
- Comprehensive information on genetics, metabolism and biotechnology of polyphosphates
- Textbook and reference work on all aspects of polyphosphates