Handbook of Milk Composition
By Robert G. Jensen
Handbook of Milk Composition PDF offers a concise collection of existing, expert data summarizing the composition of milk. The Handbook of Milk Composition summarizes current information on all aspects of human and bovine milk, including: sampling, storage, composition, as well as specific chapters on major and minor components such as protein, carbohydrates, lipids, electrolytes, minerals, vitamins and hormones. Handbook of Milk Composition also features comprehensive coverage of compartmentation, host-defense components, factors affecting composition, composition of commercial formulas, and contaminants
- Reliable data on the composition of human and bovine milks.
- Discusses the many factors affecting composition.
- Composition tables make up 25-30% of the total book.
- Problems concerning sampling and analysis are described.
- Should appeal equally to industry and academia.
- Also of interest to developing countries in need of information on infant nutrition and agricultural development
|File Size||17.4 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|