Introduction to Mammalian Reproduction
By Daulat R. P. Tulsiani
Introduction to Mammalian Reproduction Book PDF is a welcome contribution to the fields of gametogenesis, gamete transport, fertilization, and reproduction technologies.
Key topics covered include
- formation and maturation of male gametes;
- morphology and physiology of female gametes;
- how the sperm meets the egg;
- sperm-egg fusion, egg activation, and implantation of fertilized egg;
- assisted reproduction and environmental chemicals that have an effect on formation and function of male and female gametes.
This book is for both researchers and students involved in reproductive biology.
|File Size||16.6 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|