Dyce, Sack and Wensing’s Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 5th Edition
Gain the working anatomic knowledge that is crucial to your understanding of the veterinary basic sciences with Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 5th Edition. By focusing on the essential anatomy of each species, this well-established book details information directly applicable to the care of dogs, cats, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, birds, and camelids — and points out similarities and differences among species. Each chapter includes a conceptual overview that describes the structure and function of an anatomic region, and new diagrams facilitate comprehension of bodily functions.
- Comprehensive coverage of a multitude of species (dogs, cats, birds, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, and now camelids) provides comparative anatomic information all in one resource.
- Focuses on essential anatomy of each species, making this text ideal for any veterinary school curriculum that is covering the same amount of material in a reduced number of hours for course completion.
- Clinical cases throughout relate actual cases to the study of anatomy to increase your understanding of how patients will present in practice.
- Evolve site for students and instructors with a test bank, sample flash cards, and an image collection reinforces your understanding of veterinary anatomy — and helps you prepare for the NAVLE board exam.
- Content is logically organized into two main sections – a general introduction to mammalian anatomy and a region-specific breakdown – to make studying more efficient and ensure greater understanding.
- Flash cards and coloring book support the text and give you the opportunity to study anatomy in different ways to increase retention of what you have learned.