By Ruma Banerjee , Donald Becker , Martin Dickman , Vadim Gladyshev , Stephen Ragsdale
Redox Biochemistry PDF Book is the premier, single-source reference on redox biochemistry, a rapidly emerging field. This reference presents the basic principles and includes detailed chapters focusing on various aspects of five primary areas of redox biochemistry: antioxidant molecules and redox cofactors; antioxidant enzymes; redox regulation of physiological processes; pathological processes related to redox; and specialized methods. This is a go-to resource for professionals in pharmaceuticals, medicine, immunology, nutrition, and environmental fields and an excellent text for upper-level students.
- richly illustrated, with full color throughout
- Provides numerous formulas, figures, and tables, and references to related resources
- Chapters focus on various aspects of five primary areas of redox biochemistry (Antioxidant molecules and redox cofactors; Antioxidant enzymes; Redox regulation of physiological processes; Pathological processes related to redo; and Specialized methods)
- Spans a wide range of topics, including redox enzymology, mycobacterial drug targets, immunology, neurophysiology and oxygen sensing, electrophysiology of macrophage activation, circadian rhythms, and many more
- Includes an FTP site for instructors (website has power point slides of all images used in text)