Diseases of Poultry, 14th Edition
The most complete and definitive reference to all aspects of poultry diseases, Diseases of Poultry, Fourteenth Edition has been fully revised and updated to offer a comprehensive survey of current knowledge.
- Updates the definitive reference of poultry health and disease
- Provides more clinically relevant information on management of specific diseases, contributed by clinical poultry veterinarians
- Offers information on disease control in organic and antibiotic-free production
- Presents more concise, streamlined chapters for ease of use
- Incorporates advances in the field, from new diagnostic tools and information to changes brought about by the increasing globalization and the re-emergence of zoonotic pathogens