canine and feline cytology: a color atlas and interpretation guide pdf
Canine and Feline Cytology: A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide 3rd edition
By Rose E. Raskin and Denny J. Meyer
Canine and Feline Cytology: A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide PDF. Master the art and science of specimen collection, preparation, and evaluation with Canine & Feline Cytology: A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide, Second Edition. This easy-to-use guide covers all body systems and fluids including a special chapter on acquisition and management of cytology specimens. Hundreds of vivid color images of normal tissue alongside abnormal tissue images – plus concise summaries of individual lesions and guidelines for interpretation – will enhance your ability to confidently face any diagnostic challenge.
- Comprehensive coverage of all body systems and body fluids — and the pathological changes associated with various infectious agents — emphasizes areas in which the application of cytology has the greatest diagnostic value.
- Exceptional-quality, full-color photomicrographs show both normal and abnormal tissueand also include detailed legends.
- Discussions of clinical, differential, and cytological diagnosis accompany the illustrations of lesions and conditions in each chapter.
- Helpful hints for improving specimen quality are provided in discussions of common errors and problems encountered in the preparation of cytological specimens.
- Coverage of histology in organ system chapters demonstrates the histological or histopathologic corollary of cytologic findings.
- Clear, concise descriptions include sampling techniques, slide preparation and examination, and guidelines for interpretation, leading to accurate in-house and commercial laboratory diagnosis.
- Easy-to-use, well-organized format includes many tables, algorithms, boxes, and Key Point callouts for at-a-glance reference.
|File Size||392 MB|
|Download link||Free Download | Become a Premium, Lifetime Deal|
|Support||Contact Us | Broken Link|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books||Veterinary Books|