Atlas of Histology with Functional and Clinical Correlations PDF
By Dongmei Cui , John P. Naftel, William P. Daley, James C. Lynch, Duane E. Haines, Gongchao Yang and Jonathan D. Fratkin
Atlas of Histology with Functional and Clinical Correlations PDF covers fundamental histology topics, integrates this essential information with clinical considerations, and provides multiple opportunities for student review. Explanatory text in each chapter is combined with expanded figure legends in an innovative, integrated layout. The “extras” include:
- Key Concepts sections providing comprehensive introductions to and summaries of the chapter in an easy-to-read format.
- Over 100 Clinical Correlations that conclude the examination of most normal tissues and structures with a discussion and visual example of relevant pathology.
- Numerous Clinical Content boxes highlighted in blue among the running text, sharpening the clinical focus.
- Synopsis boxes of the key structural and functional characteristics of cells, tissues, and organs, offering more than 50 opportunities for efficient review.
- Full labels directly on the more than 1,300 illustrations and micrographs allowing students to quickly identify structures.
- Expanded figure legends reviewing key concepts as applied directly to histology images.
- Chapter Summary tables summarizing each chapter or section in a high-yield format.
- An Illustrated Glossary of Histological and Pathological Terms introduces the book and the key terms used throughout.
- An Appendix explaining the general concept of tissue preparation and staining — key knowledge for the histology student.
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Browse All Books: