Color Textbook of Histology 3rd Edition
By Leslie P. Gartner and James L. Hiatt
Color Textbook of Histology 3rd Edition PDF is one-of-a-kind text encompasses cellular and molecular biological concepts as well as classical morphology to present histology from a functional perspective. A wealth of superb illustrations – including light and electron micrographs as well as schematic diagrams and three-dimensional drawings – make all concepts easy to understand, and clinical correlations underscore the practical relevance of the material. Helpful tables and summary statements summarize vital information at a glance. Thoroughly updated to reflect all of the latest concepts and advances in the field, this third edition also includes full-text online access via www.studentconsult.com, where you’ll find a wealth of supplemental tools to facilitate study and exam preparation.
- Features an abundance of illustrations, including micrographs, diagrams, drawings, and tables that clarify essential information.
- Provides clinical considerations in each chapter when appropriate.
- Key terms are bold face and chapter summaries alert students to important content.
- Provides a comprehensive cross-referenced index for easy location of needed information.
- Comes with STUDENT CONSULT – enabling you to access the complete contents of the book at www.studentconsult.com, perform sophisticated searches, and take personal notes online · enhance your learning by completing 100 USMLE-style review questions and answers · follow “Integration Links” to bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles · clip and download content to your handheld device · and much more.
- Contains a set of PowerPoint™ slides on CD-ROM, prepared by the authors, that offers you a convenient way to review the most essential information from the text.
- Offers more light micrographs and electron micrographs than ever before – with an increased number of labels in each micrograph to completely identify all of the features represented.
- Provides an increased focus on molecular biology.
- Delivers more clinical correlations throughout to more thoroughly demonstrate clinical implications.
|File Size||63.6 MB|
|Download link||Free Download | Become a Premium|
|Support||Contact Us | Broken Link|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books||Veterinary Books|