Animal Abuse and Unlawful Killing Forensic veterinary pathology
By Ranald Munro and Helen Munro
Animal Abuse and Unlawful Killing Forensic Veterinary Pathology PDF guides veterinarians and lawyers through the diverse and complex fields of alleged cruelty to, and unlawful killing of, companion animals, farm livestock and wildlife. It draws together current knowledge on how to approach, investigate and report forensic cases.
- Covers all aspects of the forensic post-mortem including cause and time of death
- Features the fundamentals of abuse and neglect
- Allows rapid access to descriptions of different types of injuries and gives essential guidance on their interpretation
- Backed by practical standard operative procedures from world experts to ensure proper and professional case management
- High quality, specially selected photographs, a clear writing style and concise presentation informs and encourages the reader towards soundly-based conclusions