Veterinary Vaccines Principles and Applications
By Samia Metwally, Gerrit Viljoen and Ahmed El Idrissi
Veterinary Vaccines: Principles and Applications PDF is a concise and authoritative reference featuring easily readable reviews of the latest research in vaccinology and vaccine immune response to pathogens of major economic impact to livestock.
It covers advice and recommendations for vaccine production, quality control, and effective vaccination schemes including vaccine selection, specifications, vaccination programs, vaccine handling in the field, application, failures, and assessment of herd protection. In addition, the book presents discussions on the current status and potential future developments of vaccines and vaccination against selected transboundary animal diseases.
- Provides a clear and comprehensive guide on using veterinary vaccines to protect livestock from diseases
- Teaches the principles of vaccinology and vaccine immune response
- Highlights the vaccine production schemes and standards for quality control testing
- Offers easy-to-read reviews of the most current research on the subject
- Gives readers advice and recommendations on which vaccination schemes are most effective
- Discusses the today’s state of vaccines and vaccination against selected transboundary animal diseases as well as possible future developments in the field
Veterinary Vaccines: Principles and Applications is an important resource for veterinary practitioners, animal health department officials, vaccine scientists, and veterinary students. It will also be of interest to professional associations and NGO active in livestock industry.
Read more: Veterinary Vaccines and Diagnostics
|Updates & Support
|Become a Premium
|Browse All Books: