The Small Animal Veterinary Nerdbook PDF
By Sophia A. Yin
The Small Animal Veterinary Nerdbook PDF has become the profession’s gold standard for finding the information needed for everyday clinical practice when and where needed. Selling more than 30,000 copies, the pocket-sized reference gives immediate access to accurate, practical information on 21 subjects, with handy headers, as well as sleek tables and charts.
The Nerdbook places special emphasis on topics critical to the practice of routine clinical medicine, such as cardiology, toxicology, nutrition, critical care, infectious disease and dermatology. Charts, tables, diagrams, and outlines make skimming the information simple.
• Concise tables and charts to illustrate content
• Simple diagrams provide an alternative to text information
• Index of commonly used drug dosages
• Extensive references if more in-depth information is needed
New to the third edition:
• The anesthesia section contains an illustrated instruction on nerve blocks and more on anesthetic monitoring.
• The parasitology section summarizes the most updated CDC and CAPC recommendations and heartworm society recommendations.
• The infectious disease section explains how to set up vaccine protocols.
• A urinary section that follows the international Renal Interests Society staging system.
• The GI section features a clinical diagnostic approach to diseases.
|Updates & Support
|Become a Premium
|Browse All Books: