Schalm’s Veterinary Hematology, 7th Edition
By Marjory B. Brooks, Kendal E. Harr, Davis M. Seelig, K. Jane Wardrop and Douglas J. Weiss
Schalm’s Veterinary Hematology, 7th Edition PDF is updated to provide a comprehensive review of all topics related to disorders of the blood in animals. Designed as a gold-standard reference, this text covers a wide range of species in both confined and free-range populations, reflects the most recent trends in hematology diagnostics, and discusses recent advances in traditional techniques.
Edited and written by an international team of experts in the field, the book represents an accessible yet in-depth resource for information on veterinary hematology. The new edition includes a hemolymphatic tissue section that covers current understanding of basic science and the species-specific hematology section is further expanded from previous editions. New chapters address emerging topics in hematology, and existing chapters have been revised and rearranged to improve readability and simplify access to the material. This seventh edition:
- Updates the most complete reference on veterinary hematology across species
- Contains a new section on basic biology of hemolymphatic tissues
- Expands coverage of species-specific hematology
- Presents new and emerging topics in blood disorders and diagnostic techniques
- Features a reorganized contents list for an integrated, easy to use reference
Written for veterinary clinical pathologists and residents, diagnostic laboratory staff, internists, and specialists, Schalm’s Veterinary Hematology is the most comprehensive and up-to-date reference on the topic.