Homeopathic Pharmacy Theory and Practice 2nd Edition
By Steven B. Kayne
Homeopathic Pharmacy Theory and Practice PDF gives every health professional and pharmacist the broad information they need to dispense and counter-prescribe homeopathic methods with confidence. Designed as both a complete source of initial information and an everyday reference, Homeopathic Pharmacy provides detailed information on the procedures, principals, and applications that are essential in the practice of homoeopathic medicine. It describes the application of homeopathy for both general situations, such as first aid, dentistry, sportscare, and petcare, and for specific situations, such as allergies, infections, and teenagers’ problems.
- Details procedures relevant to pharmacists and other health professionals – including manufacturing, dispensing, and counter-prescribing.
- Outlines the theoretical principles of homoeopathic prescribing.
- Describes the application of homeopathy for both general and specific situations.
- Provides easy-to-use reference tables for 60 common remedies and the symptoms related to their prescription.
- Critically reviews important research papers and provides a guide to designing research tools.
- Discusses the legal status of homoeopathic remedies.
- Gives an account of the historical development of homeopathy in Europe and beyond.
- Contains practical information such as homeopathic pharmacopoeias, methods of preparation of homeopathic medicines, nomenclature for potencies, dosage forms, and interpreting, dispencing, and pricing prescriptions.
- Covers new developments in pharmacy.
- Section on research expanded and improved, taking a more evidence-based approach.
- Fully updated legal section incorporates legal status in the USA, Canada, and Europe.