Ferrets, Rabbits and Rodents, Clinical Medicine and Surgery, 4th Edition
By James Carpenter
Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents: Clinical Medicine and Surgery 4th Edition PDF covers preventative medicine along with disease management, ophthalmology, dentistry, and zoonosis. More than 700 full-color photographs and illustrations highlight radiographic interpretation as well as diagnostic, surgical, and therapeutic techniques. This fourth edition also features new coverage of degus (large rodent species); new coverage of prairie dogs; and expanded coverage of surgical procedures, physical therapy rehabilitation and alternative medicine for rabbits, neoplasia in rabbits, and zoonotic disease. With expert contributors from around the globe, Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents is the authoritative, single point of reference for small mammal care that is hard to find elsewhere.
- Logical organization lays out sections by different animals and organizes parts within chapters by body system — making it quick and easy to access important information.
- Drug formulary provides dosage instructions for a wealth of species including ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, rats/mice, prairie dogs, hedgehogs, and sugar gliders.
- More than 700 photographs and illustrations highlight key concepts such as radiographic interpretation and the main points of diagnostic, surgical, and therapeutic techniques.
- Chapter on ophthalmology provides an area of study that is difficult to find for ferrets, rabbits, rodents, and other small mammals.
- Chapter outlines offer an at-a-glance overview of the chapter contents at the beginning of the chapter.
- Access to Expert Consult site provides an excellent comprehensive reference and a fully searchable eBook.