Essential Reproduction, 7th Edition
Providing essential reading for medical, veterinary and biological science students, and students of physiology and trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology, the seventh edition of Essential Reproduction offers an up-to-date account of the fundamentals of reproduction within the context of cutting-edge knowledge and examples of its application. It provides a multidisciplinary approach integrating physiology, genetics, behaviour, anatomy and clinical science, to give thorough coverage of the study of mammalian reproduction.
Essential Reproduction is now accompanied by the Wiley E-Text: Powered by VitalSource, and includes:
- The latest on conceptual, informational and applied aspects of reproduction
- A new structure offering a more logical approach to study and revision
- Expanded further reading suggestions to support research
- A companion website at essentialreproduction .com features all of the images from the book to download – perfect for instructor and student support.
- A fully-revised and updated edition of the best-selling introduction to the study of reproduction
- Provides an introduction to the fundamentals of reproduction, with the latest on conceptual, informational and applied aspects of reproduction
- Offers a more logical approach to the study of reproduction