Equine Dermatology 2nd Edition
By Danny Scott, William Miller
Equine Dermatology 2nd Edition PDF. Diagnose, treat, and manage equine skin disorders with the most comprehensive reference available! With 900 full-color photos, Equine Dermatology 2nd Edition Pdf covers skin diseases ranging from those that merely annoy the horse to others that interfere with the horse’s ability to function in riding, working, or show. Thorough coverage includes essential basics and practical diagnostic methods, therapies, and specific abnormalities and defects. Equine Dermatology 2nd Edition Pdf book describes the structure and function of the skin, and discusses disorders including bacterial, fungal, parasitic, viral, protozoal, allergic, immune-mediated, endocrine, metabolic, and nutritional diseases. It also covers congenital and hereditary defects, pigmentation abnormalities, keratinization defects, environmental skin diseases, and skin tumors. Written by renowned equine dermatologists Danny Scott and Bill Miller, this all-inclusive resource covers the latest dermatologic topics and the newest therapies.
- Current, comprehensive coverage includes every known equine dermatosis.
- An emphasis on differential diagnosis includes key differentials and breed predilections for each disease, especially helpful when you have only a specimen and an incomplete history to work with.
- A consistent format makes it easy to locate information on each skin disorder, including a clinical description, its cause and pathogenesis, clinical features, clinical management, diagnosis, treatment, and any zoonotic aspects.
- Expert authors Danny W. Scott, DVM, and William H. Miller, Jr., VMD, offer years of knowledge, experience, and their vast image collections.
- Diagnostic tables in each chapter provide a quick reference for identifying lesions and disorders.
- An extensive list of references at the end of each chapter includes recommendations for further reading.
|File Size||144 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|