Common Diseases of Companion Animals, 3rd Edition
Gain quick access to the most common diseases that veterinary technicians encounter with Common Diseases of Companion Animals, 3rd Edition. This reference is divided into sections by species, with chapters in each section organized by body system. Each disease is presented in monograph form, with clinical signs, diagnostic laboratory work-up, treatment options, and client information to ensure the information you need is always at hand.
- Well-organized content presents diseases in a consistent, monograph style, including description, clinical signs, laboratory work-up, treatment, medications, after care, client information, and prevention.
- Diseases organized by body system enables you to quickly refer to the most accurate information.
- Coverage of the common diseases veterinary technicians are likely to encounter in practice keeps you up-to-date with the diseases and disorders you are most likely to assist in diagnosing and managing.
- Clearly defined role of the technician helps you understand what is expected of you as a working professional.
- Tech Alerts emphasize key information on the process of caring for pets.