Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing 4th Edition
By Victoria Aspinall
Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing 4th Edition PDF retains the popular format that has been so successful in establishing previous editions. All the principal procedures a nurse is likely to be called on to perform are presented in the most practically useful way, linking the action with the underlying rationale and illustrating both with ultra-clear line artworks and photographs. This new edition brings the text into line with the Day One Skills and Competencies which now govern training of veterinary nurses, with revision and updating throughout.
- All the principal basic procedures are covered
- Uses a step-by-step ‘action/rationale’ approach for maximum clarity
- Covers companion animals, equine and exotic species
- Never struggle to find definitive information on basic procedures again
- A reference guide to best practice for both qualified and trainee veterinary nurses and veterinary technicians