555 Questions in Veterinary and Tropical Parasitology
By Hany Elsheikha and Xing-Quan Zhu
Parasites are a major issue affecting animal and human health, welfare, and economic productivity. This book provides 555 questions to test your knowledge of animal and tropical parasitology, to help you study anywhere, with any amount of time.
- Covers the most important and the most neglected parasites in a concise manner.
- Questions address parasite biology, epidemiology, diagnostics and management, all in relation to animal health.
- Includes key zoonotic parasites and their impact on human health.
- Uses multiple choice questions, true or false statements, fill-in-the-blanks, and more, to enable independent learning and self-testing.
- Provides explanatory answers to aid further revision and study.
- A self-test resource for veterinary and animal science students that is also of interest to medical students interested in parasitology or zoonoses, this book provides a convenient, useful, and current source of information to anyone interested in learning, revising and assessing their knowledge in parasitology.