Veterinary Genetics and Reproductive Physiology: A Textbook for Veterinary Nurses and Technicians
By Susan Long
Veterinary Genetics and Reproductive Physiology is the first textbook on this subject aimed specifically at veterinary nurses. Written by an experienced lecturer, this book expands on the basic facts to present a clear and comprehensive overview of genetics and reproductive physiology in veterinary nursing. It covers the needs of the curriculum, addressing a range of subjects from genetic material through to breeding and the physiological aspects of reproduction in different species. The author writes in a clear, user-friendly style making this book accessible to students with no prior knowledge of the subject. However, the level of depth and coverage makes it equally relevant and useful to the more advanced degree level student.
- The first textbook to present reproduction and genetics at a level suitable for veterinary nurses and technicians
- Links genetics with the practical aspects of reproduction to provide maximum understanding of theoretical concepts
- Covers an important part of the curriculum
- A combination of discursive text and bullet points ensures a user-friendly format and maximises learning potential
- Coverage includes equine genetics and reproduction