Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care for Veterinary Technicians 4th Edition PDF Download.
Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care for Veterinary Technicians 4th Edition
By Andrea Battaglia, Andrea Steele
Master the veterinary technician’s role in caring for critically ill or injured pets! Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care for Veterinary Technicians 4th Edition PDF provides quick access to dozens of common, life-saving protocols and procedures. Each treatment technique is described in step-by-step detail and illustrated in full color. To prepare you for the veterinary setting, a team approach is emphasized. This edition adds three new chapters and includes practical, easy-to-apply medical math and scenario-based exercises. Written by experienced veterinary technicians Andrea Battaglia and Andrea Steele, this resource prepares you for success on the VTNE, in veterinary practices, and in animal hospital emergency departments.
- Step-by-step instructions show how to perform specific procedures and techniques, guiding you through key assessment and treatment techniques.
- Technician Notes highlight specific procedures, with diagrams, photos, and detailed instructions, providing at-a-glance guidance for students and practicing vet techs.
- Comprehensive coverage of pain management, respiratory emergencies, and urologic emergencies provides cutting-edge treatment options for a wide variety of commonly seen presenting problems.
- Review and preparation for the VTNE (Veterinary Technician National Examination) is provided by Medical Math exercises and questions based on real-world scenarios.
- Coverage of equipment and techniques includes the latest advances in basic lab equipment, fluid therapy, and oxygen therapy.
- Equipment lists are provided at the beginning of most chapters, ensuring that you will have the appropriate tools on hand for each type of emergency situation. Practical exercises prepare you for success on the VTNE.