Small Animal Dermatology: What’s Your Diagnosis?
Small Animal Dermatology: What’s Your Diagnosis? provides practical information in an easy-to-reference, well-illustrated format, so that students and practicing veterinarians can develop their clinical dermatology skills and test their knowledge. It offers current diagnostic and therapeutic information on small animal skin diseases through real-world clinical cases. Organized by presenting complaint, each clinical problem is covered through case material and questions revolving around differential diagnoses, diagnostic tools, and treatment planning.
Small Animal Dermatology: What’s Your Diagnosis? features actual clinical cases that demonstrate common clinical presentations. It covers both common and uncommon dermatologic problems, such as alopecia, changes in skin pigmentation, causes of itch, and more. Designed to enhance clinical problem solving skills, the book can be approached as a series of mini challenges, making it an excellent primer for new clinicians as well as a resource for seasoned veterinarians.
- Provides information on diagnosing and treating small animal skin disease in a clinically relevant, case-based format
- Offers questions with detailed answers to enhance knowledge of differential diagnoses, diagnostic tools, and treatment options
- Takes a problem-based approach to the subject
- Helps practitioners and students to develop diagnostic and therapeutic skills and gain confidence
- Discusses dermatologic diseases ranging from common to rare
Small Animal Dermatology: What’s Your Diagnosis? is a helpful resource for veterinary practitioners and students to develop their skills in diagnosing and treating skin disease in dogs and cats.