Practical Clinical Epidemiology for the Veterinarian
By Aurora Villarroel
Practical Clinical Epidemiology for the Veterinarian PDF provides thorough coverage of the fundamentals of epidemiological concepts, situated within the context of daily clinical practice.
- Examines epidemiology from the lens of daily clinical practice to offer a truly practical approach
- Demonstrates the relevance of epidemiology to clinical problems faced in the field using practical examples to clarify the concepts
- Includes clinical cases from all species, with an emphasis on small animal and equine medicine, to demonstrate the concepts
- Uses an easy-to-read approach, with graphs, flowcharts, and tables to promote understanding
- Includes access to a companion website with exercises for study and review