Practical Clinical Epidemiology for the Veterinarian
Practical Clinical Epidemiology for the Veterinarian provides thorough coverage of the fundamentals of epidemiological concepts, situated within the context of daily clinical practice.
• Examines epidemiology from the lens of daily clinical practice to offer a truly practical approach
• Demonstrates the relevance of epidemiology to clinical problems faced in the field using practical examples to clarify the concepts
• Includes clinical cases from all species, with an emphasis on small animal and equine medicine, to demonstrate the concepts
• Uses an easy-to-read approach, with graphs, flowcharts, and tables to promote understanding
• Includes access to a companion website with exercises for study and review