Laboratory Profiles of Small Animal Diseases A Guide to Laboratory Diagnosis
Laboratory Profiles of Small Animal Diseases A Guide to Laboratory Diagnosis PDF is one of the best Veterinary Books online. Despite the growing role of imaging technologies such as ultrasound and CT, clinical pathology remains one of the most important and economical diagnostic tools in veterinary medicine. The 3rd Edition of this trusted resource helps readers to obtain optimal diagnostic value from today’s many clinical and laboratory testing options. It includes approximately 80 new tests…a new section on dynamic laboratory testing…and many other important updates.
- Relates results of blood chemistry, hematologic, urinalysis, serologic, and other lab tests to more than 100 diseases.
- Recommends tests to identify concurrent diseases.
- Leads the reader from lab test results to the disease most likely to fit that pattern of test results.
- Margin notes in the lab test section summarize important points of key paragraphs.
- Unique hard bound/spiral binding allows the book to lay flat when open for easy viewing of critical two-page spreads.
- Provides two indexes: a standard main index and a clinicopathologic index listing possible diagnoses according to clinical and laboratory findings.
- A user-friendly design features large type and unique arrows and algorithms. Leading the reader from clinical and laboratory findings to possible diagnoses.
- Approximately 80 new tests have been added since the previous edition.
- New Dynamic Testing section explores how this method of series lab evaluation can aid in the early detection of disease, monitoring response to therapy, and disclosing age-based changes.
- Dog and cat diseases are now grouped independently and organized by body system for easy reference.
|File Size||179 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|