essentials of small animal anesthesia and analgesia pdf.
Essentials of Small Animal Anesthesia and Analgesia, 2nd Edition
By Kurt A. Grimm, William J. Tranquilli, Leigh A. Lamont
Essentials of Small Animal Anesthesia and Analgesia, 2nd Edition PDF presents the fundamentals of managing small animal anesthesia patients in a clinically relevant, accessible manual. The bulk of the book is distilled from Lumb and Jones’ Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia to provide authoritative information in a quick-reference format, with references to Lumb and Jones’ throughout for easy access to further detail. Logically reorganized with an easy-to-use structure and an increased focus on pain management, this new edition features new chapters on equipment and managing specific conditions. The Second Edition has been updated to reflect current practices in anesthesia and analgesia, and a new companion website offers review questions and answers, video clips, and an image bank with additional figures not found in the printed book. Essentials of Small Animal Anesthesia and Analgesia, Second Edition provides veterinary care providers and students with key information on anesthetic and analgesic pharmacology, physiology, patient assessment, and clinical case management.
- Practical, user-friendly distillation of Lumb and Jones’ Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Combines the authority of Lumb and Jones’ with the accessibility of a quick-reference manual
- Allows readers to easily delve deeper into the subject matter by referencing information to Lumb and Jones’
- Offers new chapters on equipment and management of patients with specific conditions
- Fully revised throughout, with updated chapters and an increased focus on pain management
|File Size||8 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books From HomePage:||Veterinary Books|