Diagnostic Techniques in Equine Medicine 2nd Edition
By Frank GR Taylor, Tim J Brazil and Mark H Hillyer
Diagnostic Techniques in Equine Medicine 2nd Edition PDF. Whether to confirm a diagnosis or to narrow down a list of differentials, a wide range of tests, procedures and methods of investigation is available to veterinarians in equine practice. However, practical information about particular techniques is often difficult to find in standard textbooks of equine medicine and surgery. Diagnostic Techniques in Equine Medicine 2nd Edition provides the practical information required to be able to undertake all these procedures. This second edition is organised by techniques per organ system, has been updated thoroughly and includes new material.
- Clear step-by-step descriptions are illustrated with photographs and line drawings
- Walks you through conducting a thorough examination with observations on signs and symptoms
- User-friendly tables illustrate how different techniques can be applied to narrow down a list of differential diagnoses
- Helpful appendices demonstrate applications of different techniques to assist in defining a diagnosis
- An increased focus on ultrasound techniques