Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine PDF
Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine 5th Edition
An invaluable addition to every small animal clinician’s library, Consultations in Feline Internal Medicineinvestigates the latest topics and therapies in feline internal medicine such as neurogenic micturition disorders, chronic rhinosinusitis, feline asthma, osteoarthritis and geriatrics, obesity and its health consequences, shelter medicine, overpopulation, cruelty toward cats. Includes new, full-color illustrations throughout
- 99 expert contributors provide the most current, cutting-edge information.
- Logical anatomical systems organization of content enables quick retrieval of important information.
- Quality of life issues include pain management and rehabilitation, for unique feline pain and post-surgical management issues.
- Extensive discussion of topics related to shelter medicine considers the many-faceted problems of high-density cat populations, and attitudinal and humane issues related to cats.
- Content is 100% new — all 80 chapters, both text and images.
- 10 world-renowned section editors, with many new contributors from the US, UK, and Australia.
- Full-color illustrations, tables, and charts offer a contemporary, reader-friendly format.