Clinical Reasoning in Veterinary Practice: Problem Solved!, 2nd Edition
By Jill E. Maddison, Holger A. Volk and David B. Church
Clinical Reasoning in Veterinary Practice: Problem Solved! 2nd Edition PDF continues to provide a revolutionary approach for rapidly and efficiently solving clinical problems encountered in veterinary medicine.
Featuring new problem-based clinical reasoning examples, the second edition expands its problem-based approach to cover new problems of the eye, of exotic pets, and in equine practice. Another new chapter describes the principles of professional reasoning and decision making. The text content and format is fully revised based on universal design principles and will make clinical reasoning simpler to understand for readers with different learning styles.
- Provides a logical approach to common clinical problems in small animal practice such as vomiting, diarrhoea, weight loss, weakness, gait abnormalities, bleeding and more
- Includes examples of common problems in exotic and equine practice and how to assess them using a problem-solving approach
- Offers the logical rationale for selecting diagnostic tests
- Features contributions by internationally recognised clinicians and educators in clinical and professional reasoning
- Helps veterinary practitioners clearly communicate their decision-making to animal owners
- Contains flowcharts and key step markers that illustrate the decision-making process
Clinical Reasoning in Veterinary Practice: Problem Solved! 2nd Edition is the perfect textbook for undergraduate veterinary students and an invaluable resource for new graduates and experienced veterinary practitioners alike.