Business Management for the Equine Industry
By Sharon Eastwood, Anne-Lise Riis Jensen and Anna Jordon
Business Management for the Equine Industry PDF is Written by a team of consultants who combine modern business knowledge with decades of direct experience of working in the equine industry, this book bridges the gap between modern business theory and equine business practice. After providing overviews of the equestrian industry and the livery sector as a detailed example, Part I (Assessing a Business) sets out how to access the business environment, externally, competitively and with regard to its internal resources.
Part 2 (Management) goes on to deal with resource management and how to go about strategic planning and marketing, concluding with an overall Business Plan. Part 3 sets out a series of case histories to illustrate the principles as discussed in Part 1 and 2.
- No other book applies a truly modern business approach to equine enterprise.
- No other book available to bridge the gap adequately between modern business theory and equine business practice
- Meets the needs of students, practising managers and potential business owners
- Uses equine case studies to demonstrate application of the concepts
- Written by a team of consultants who combine modern business knowledge with decades of direct experience of working in the equine industry
|File Size||1 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|