BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Abdominal Surgery, 2nd Edition
Extensively revised and updated, the new edition of the BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Abdominal Surgery provides a ready source of practical information for veterinary surgeons, students, nurses and technicians.
- Includes detailed surgical procedures, laid out in step-by-step Operative Techniques in an easy to follow and practical way
- Notes on patient positioning and preparation, instrumentation and postoperative management
- Specially commissioned drawings and full-colour photographs illustrate both the Operative Techniques and the accompanying text
- New chapters on laparoscopic surgery and urinary incontinence
- From routine ovariohysterectomies to emergency abdominal drainage for acute peritonitis, abdominal surgery is an essential topic in general small animal practice