Bovine Medicine 3rd Edition
By Peter Cockcroft
Bovine Medicine 3rd Edition PDF offers to practice large animal veterinarians and veterinary students a comprehensive reference to core aspects of contemporary cattle health and husbandry.
- New edition of a classic text, featuring thoroughly rewritten text, with coverage shifted to the core aspects of everyday cattle practice
- Includes new focus on both applied skills and application of knowledge, along with many more full-colour illustrations than in previous editions
- Represents a toolkit of skills that will support the delivery of contemporary cattle practice
- Presents a seamless integration of information on husbandry, nutrition, and disease
- Written by a wide range of experts from around the world