Veterinary Practice Management: A Practical Guide
By Georgina Stutchfield and Maggie Shilcock
Veterinary Practice Management: A Practical Guide PDF provides all the practical tips for managing and improving the financial performance of a veterinary practice. Mandatory reading for all owners and veterinary practice managers, it also proves indispensable for commercial veterinary companies and independent outlets alike as well as for all members of the veterinary practice team and representatives who visit veterinary practice managers.
- Helps the new manager whether from a veterinary background or elsewhere
- Includes issues around staff recruitment and training, recommending specific pet insurance to clients, new RCVS standards, RCVS Code of Professional Conduct and Medicines Regulations
- Contains new information on energy and environmental waste management both essential to modern practices
- Relates theory to practice through practical advice and top tips
- Provides essential reading for all those taking practice management examinations or continuing professional development courses