Cooperative Veterinary Care
By Alicea Howell and Monique Feyrecilde
Cooperative Veterinary Care PDF puts the focus on preventing and reversing fear and stress in the veterinary setting through preparation, planning, and most importantly training.
- Offers evidence-based cooperative techniques to prevent fear and calm reactive patients, with concrete guidance for preventing, identifying, and reversing fear and stress in the veterinary setting
- Provides a unique system for identifying patients and selecting the right technique for each pet
- Supplies information on safe patient exams and interactions without the need for restraint
- Covers strategies to successfully implement these new techniques every day and boost client compliance
- Presents step-by-step detailed training protocols, including photographs and over 100 videos showing how to train patients quickly and effectively