Veterinary Disaster Response
By Wayne E. Wingfield, Sally B. Palmer
Veterinary Disaster Response PDF is the essential guide to disaster training, preparation, planning, and recovery. The book takes a question-and-answer format to promote understanding and outline the steps for veterinary response to natural and man-made disasters. Veterinary Disaster Response is a must-have reference for anyone involved in disaster medicine, including veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary students, animal control and shelter personnel, search and rescue personnel, and emergency response teams.
- Essential guide to disaster training, preparation, planning, and recovery
- Outlines procedures for veterinary response to natural and man-made disasters
- Presented in question-and-answer format for ease of use
- Combines science with clinical and practical applications
- Covers disaster management in the field and at the practice, city, state, and national level