Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine 8th Edition
Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine 8th Edition .Your days spent fruitlessly scouring textbooks and websites for credible vet information are over! Now you can get the whole story ― the accurate story ― all in one place. The Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Expert Consult 8th Edition PDF. is one of The Best Veterinary Books Online and Still the only comprehensive resource for veterinary internal medical problems, this faculty-and-student-favorite offers unparalleled coverage of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and disease treatments for dogs and cats. In addition to new chapters and discussions on the industry’s most topical issues, this “gold standard in vet medicine” comes with hundreds of original videos, algorithms, and learning tools to really bring all the information to life. There’s no better source to help you unlock the secrets of veterinary medicine than Ettinger’s!
- Fully searchable online text offers quick access to the most trusted information in the field.
- Complete library of over 500 original clinical videos you can believe in. Instead of fruitless YouTube searches, each video expertly breaks down veterinary procedures and important signs of diseases and disorders that are difficult or impossible to understand from written descriptions alone.
- In-depth coverage of timely issues includes expert explanations on topics such as the genome, clinical genomics, euthanasia, innocent heart murmurs, hyperbaric medicine, home prepared and raw diets, obesity, botulism, artificial pacing of the heart, and cancer vaccines.
- Thousands of references accessible from the printed book with the click of a QR code.
- 256 all-new client information sheets can be downloaded, customized, and printed as client handouts.
- 214 new and updated clinical algorithms aid in disease identification and decision-making.
- Exclusive access to Expert Consult Online website offers the complete library of original video clips, heart sounds, the full collection of client information sheets, and hyperlinking of references to their source abstracts in PubMed.