Rabbit Behaviour, Health and Care
By Marit Emilie Buseth and Richard A. Saunders
Rabbit Behaviour, Health and Care Book PDF is an essential, thorough, very practical guide to understanding and caring for your rabbit. By following the advice in this book, both rabbit owners and veterinary health professionals report healthier and more content rabbits. Developed from the successful Norwegian text Den Store Kaninboka by the award-winning author Marit Emilie Buseth, Rabbit Behaviour, Health and Care will help you:
- develop an understanding of the rabbit’s nature, which will help you to spot normal and abnormal behaviour;
- learn about the correct living conditions in which to keep domestic rabbits, in terms of their behavioural, physical and social needs;
- acquire essential knowledge about rabbit nutrition, dentistry and disease;
- discover a new and improved approach to rabbit-keeping through stories and case examples of real rabbits;
- gain a rewarding owner-pet relationship.
Rabbits are extremely popular pets, but misconceptions about their care and behaviour are widespread. Most illnesses or behaviour problems are a direct or indirect result of poor nutrition and care. This book helps veterinarians and rabbit owners to overcome these challenges by understanding the rabbit’s nature and needs.