Manual of Equine Practice 2nd Edition
By Reuben J. Rose and David R. Hodgson
Manual of Equine Practice 2nd Edition PDF. Here’s the completely revised and expanded 2nd Edition of this handy, on-the-spot clinical reference to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the horse. Consistent format allows easy access to necessary information. Subject matter is organized by body system. Discussion of specific diseases within each system starts with a brief introduction, history, clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatments. A quick and practical reference in a compact size!
- Includes new chapters on Practical Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Pathology.
- Presents protocols for approaching common presenting complaints, giving readers a quick checklist for diagnostic work-up.
- Presents vaccination schedules in a clear, straightforward format.
- Incorporates valuable tips for achieving optimal results from diagnostic ultrasound.
- Offers detailed discussions of pharmacologic treatments, including the trade names and available forms of each drug.
- Explores the key diseases that affect each body system, progressing from the history and presenting signs through clinical findings and diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Covers todays best treatment techniques, including fluid and electrolyte therapy and antibiotic therapy.
|File Size||53 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|