Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Flashcards
By Victoria Aspinall, Sally Bowden and Melanie Cappello
Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Flashcards PDF. Understanding companion animal anatomy and physiology is the foundation to providing good veterinary care, but the underlying concepts covered in the classroom are not always easy to relate to everyday clinical practice. INTRODUCTION TO VETERINARY ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY REVISION AIDS provide a fun and effective means to test the student’s knowledge. The new edition of Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Workbook reinforces the fundamental concepts of anatomy and physiology using crosswords, word searches, mnemonics, quizzes, labelling diagrams, and more. Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Flashcards provide a mobile and accessible way to learn and revise, whether individually or in groups.
- A unique way to revise a complex subject
- Interactive quizzes and practical tasks facilitate group study
- All major companion animal species covered, including birds, mammals, reptiles, fish, and horses
- Workbook 2nd edition, approx. 196 pages, including approx. 120 illustrations
- 240 Flashcards, including approx. 150 illustrations