Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery
By Douglas R. Mader and Stephen J. Divers
Current Therapy in Reptile Medicine and Surgery PDF is a valuable reference that emphasizes topics of real clinical relevance in reptile and amphibian medicine. With details on therapeutic regimens, this text also features coverage of infectious diseases, anesthesia, surgery, and advances in biology and conservation. Colorful illustrations showcase exotic animals, and numerous tables and figures provide quick access to essential information.
- Selected topics of real clinical significance from the latest veterinary scientific literature explore today’s reptile and amphibian practice.
- A discussion of the most current theory and practical applications of diagnostic endoscopy in reptiles provides insight into minimally-invasive endoscopic procedures, including biopsy techniques.
- Expert contributors combine forces to bring you the most cutting-edge information available, offering authoritative and sometimes controversial opinions in particular areas.
- Expert contributors offer the most current thoughts on diagnosing new and emerging diseases, including a thorough review of molecular diagnostics.
- The latest therapeutics are discussed, and the most up-to-date formulary and library of normal clinical pathology values is provided.
- The most current and comprehensive discussion of amphibian medicine in print in the last decade!