Handbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine
By Hamed Attia and Hatem Selim
- Summery of important internal medicine diseases for field veterinarians
- This book is intended to be used as quich reference for those involved in farm animal care.
- The material found in this book were choosed, collected and arranged according from the best, recent, international texts and references.
- This book is supported with many colored clinical illustrated photos distributed in 18 colored plates.
This book is arranged in four parts:
- Field Cases of Internal Medicine Diseases.
- Key to Differential Diagnosis.
- Clinical and Laboratory Diagnosis.
- Therapeutic Index.
|File Size||6.4 MB|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books:||Veterinary Books|