Practical Transfusion Medicine for the Small Animal Practitioner 2nd Edition
By Carolyn A. Sink
Practical Transfusion Medicine for the Small Animal Practitioner 2nd Edition PDF provides clinically oriented guidance on all aspects of blood banking, compatibility testing, and patient blood management for dogs and cats.
- Presents procedures for blood collection, processing, and storage in the veterinary setting
- Describes blood components and their key uses
- Provides an overview of blood collection techniques and systems, emphasizing popular configurations for veterinary blood products
- Offers concise and comprehensive guidelines for veterinary professionals to ensure the overall quality of the service
- Includes access to a companion website with full-color images from the book available in PowerPoint