Medical Cell Biology 3rd Edition
By Steven R. Goodman
Medical Cell Biology 3rd Edition PDF focuses on the scientific aspects of cell biology important to medical students, dental students, veterinary students, and prehealth undergraduates. With its National Board-type questions, this book is specifically designed to prepare students for this exam. The book maintains a concise focus on eukaryotic cell biology as it relates to human and animal disease, all within a manageable 300-page format. This is accomplished by explaining general cell biology principles in the context of organ systems and disease. This updated version contains 60% new material and all new clinical cases. New topics include apoptosis and cell death from a neural perspective; signal transduction as it relates to normal and abnormal heart function; and cell cycle and cell division related to cancer biology.
- 60% New Material!
- New Topics include:
- Apoptosis and cell dealth from a neural perspective
- Signal transduction as it relates to normal and abnormal heart function
- Cell cycle and cell division related to cancer biology
- All new clinical cases
- Serves as a prep guide to the National Medical Board Exam with sample board-style questions (using Exam Master(R) technology): www.exammaster.com
- Focuses on eukaryotic cell biology as it related to human disease, thus making the subject more accessible to pre-med and pre-health students