Kirk’s Current Veterinary Therapy XIV
By John D. Bonagura and David C. Twedt
Kirk’s Current Veterinary Therapy XIV PDF includes the most up-to-date information from leading experts in the veterinary field with over 260 new chapters. The user-friendly format presents content clearly to help you easily find the information you need and put it in practice. Selective lists of references and suggested readings provide opportunities for further research, and the Companion CD includes helpful information from the previous volume that still applies to current practice.
- Authoritative, reliable information on diagnosis includes details on the latest therapies.
- An organ-system organization makes it easy to find solutions for specific disorders.
- Concise chapters are only 2-5 pages in length, saving you time in finding essential information.
- Well-known writers and editors provide accurate, up-to-date coverage of important topics.
- A convenient Table of Common Drugs, updated by Dr. Mark Papich, offers a quick reference to dosage information.
- Cross-references to the previous edition make it easy to find related information that remains valid and current.
- A list of references and suggested readings is included at the end of most chapters.
- A fully searchable companion Evolve website adds chapters from Kirk’s Current Veterinary Therapy XIII, with information that has not changed significantly since its publication. It also includes an image collection with over 300 images, and references linked to PubMed. Useful appendices on the website provide a virtual library of valuable clinical references on laboratory test procedures and interpretation, normal reference ranges, body fluid analyses, conversion tables, nutritional profiles, a drug formulary, and more.
- More than 260 new chapters keep you at the leading edge of veterinary therapy.