Lumb and Jones Veterinary Anesthesia And Analgesia 5th Edition
Lumb and Jones Veterinary Anesthesia And Analgesia 5th Edition is a reorganized and updated edition of the gold-standard reference for anesthesia and pain management in veterinary patients.
- Provides a thoroughly updated edition of this comprehensive reference on veterinary anesthesia and analgesia, combining state-of-the-art scientific knowledge and clinically relevant information
- Covers immobilization, sedation, anesthesia, and analgesia of companion, wild, zoo, and laboratory animals
- Takes a body systems approach for easier reference to information about anesthetizing patients with existing conditions
- Adds 10 completely new chapters with in-depth discussions of perioperative heat balance, coagulation disorders, pacemaker implantation, cardiac output measurement, cardiopulmonary bypass, shelter anesthesia and pain management, anesthetic risk assessment, principles of anesthetic pharmacology, and more
- Now printed in color, with more than 400 images