Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia, The 5th of Lumb and Jones
By Kurt A. Grimm, Leigh A. Lamont, William J. Tranquilli, Stephen A. Greene and Sheilah A. Robertson
Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia, The 5th of Lumb and Jones PDF is a reorganized and updated edition of the gold-standard reference for anesthesia and pain management in veterinary patients.
- Provides a thoroughly updated edition of this comprehensive reference on veterinary anesthesia and analgesia, combining state-of-the-art scientific knowledge and clinically relevant information
- Covers immobilization, sedation, anesthesia, and analgesia of companion, wild, zoo, and laboratory animals
- Takes a body systems approach for easier reference to information about anesthetizing patients with existing conditions
- Adds 10 completely new chapters with in-depth discussions of perioperative heat balance, coagulation disorders, pacemaker implantation, cardiac output measurement, cardiopulmonary bypass, shelter anesthesia and pain management, anesthetic risk assessment, principles of anesthetic pharmacology, and more
- Now printed in color, with more than 400 images