Lippincott Illustrated Reviews, Neuroscience, 2nd Edition
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Neuroscience presents essential coverage of this core basic science discipline within an integrated framework, bringing neuroanatomy and neurophysiology together and demonstrating how they are applied in a clinical context. It offers all the most popular features of the bestselling Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series, including abundant full-color, annotated illustrations, chapter overviews, an expanded outline format, chapter summaries, and review questions that link basic science to real-life clinical situations.
- Master state-of-the-art neuroscience information through comprehensive updates reflecting the latest research.
- Understand the practical applications of basic neuroanatomy and neurophysiology with expanded clinical examples throughout and
- NEW Clinical Cases at the end of each chapter that guide you to apply your knowledge to clinical scenarios.
- Visualize neuroscience concepts more clearly with the aid of many new and improved full-color illustrations.
- Review and assimilate large amounts of complex information via the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series’ signature outline format.
- Extend your learning online with access to animations and an interactive question bank.