Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook 4th Edition PDF Download.
Introduction to Animal and Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology 4th Edition
By Victoria Aspinall and Melanie Cappello
Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook 4th Edition PDF. A sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology is an essential basis for the effective clinical treatment of companion animals and farm animals alike. The fourth edition of this bestselling book continues to provide a comprehensive description of the anatomy and physiology of dogs and cats. Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook 4th Edition builds on these foundations with detailed descriptions of exotic small species including birds, and domestic farm animals, including cows, sheep and pigs, as well as the horse. The text:
- Contains detailed descriptions of the systematic anatomy and physiology of a wide range of animal species.
- Covers clinical conditions and disease examples related to the individual body systems.
- Includes applied anatomy tips that relate theory to clinical practice.
- Is written by expert authors with a wealth of veterinary, animal science and teaching experience.
- Includes more clinical application examples and question and answer tests to reinforce student learning.
- Has been updated with more information for animal science students.
This text provides an essential basis for all those embarking upon a veterinary, animal science or animal management career.