Practical Cardiology for Veterinary Nurses
By Charlotte Pace
Practical Cardiology for Veterinary Nurses PDF is One of The Best Books For Vet Techs In Our Library. It provides a comprehensive, practical guide for veterinary nurses and technicians who wish to develop their knowledge, confidence and skills when nursing the cardiac patient. Presentation of dogs or cats with heart disease is common, and it is vital that nurses understand how to look after these patients appropriately and support owners through what can often be challenging times.
The Practical Cardiology for Veterinary Nurses book:
- Begins with basic anatomy and physiology, foundations required to understand the disease processes explained in later chapters
- Covers diseases seen in small animal practice, including congenital disease, heart failure and treatment options
- Gives the nurse a sound understanding of electrocardiography, thoracic radiography and cardiac ultrasound: how to perform these, and what they are seeing
- Covers the hands-on requirements of the veterinary nurse, such as heart auscultation and feeling patient pulses
- Lists cardiac drugs, explaining when and why pharmacology would be used, as well as side effects
- Has a dedicated chapter on first aid
- Discusses chronic nursing management of heart conditions, including remote monitoring, support and care planning.
The book is packed with learning features including a Glossary, diagrams, illustrations and tables in full colour, concise end of chapter Key Points and Further Reading lists. Essential reading for student nurses and technicians, as well as those in practice who need a quick reference ‘on the ground’, this is the book that general practice veterinary nurses have been waiting for.
|File Size||21 MB|
|Download link||Free Download | Become a Premium, Lifetime Deal|
|Support||Contact Us | Broken Link|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Browse All Books||Veterinary Books|